We want to make life along The Avenues better for decades to come.
This transformational streetscape project is necessary to keep our district safe and easy to navigate for all modes of transportation, to promote walkability and accessibility for all, to update public utilities for our residents, businesses and property owners – and always, to maintain the beauty and character of our west side neighborhoods.
Construction on the multi-phase Ingersoll Avenue Streetscape project will continue in 2022:
Phases 1 & 2: North half of Ingersoll Avenue from Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway to 28th Street
- Complete, minus some plantings scheduled for Spring 2022
Phase 3: South half of Ingersoll Avenue from Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway to 28th Street
- Construction will be completed March – November 2022
- See work area: MLK Jr. Parkway to 24th Street | 24th to 28th Street
- Reconstruction of existing streetscape in slated for 2024
- See work area: 28th to 31st Street
Future: 31st to 42nd Street