Registration for Ingersoll LIVE 2021 Vendor spots will be open from April 15 – July 3, 2021. For more information, please contact Suzanne Hull at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 1 – July 3, 2021: Registration is open to all vendors.
- Registration will close when all vendor spaces are filled.
Your booth fee includes
- 10′ x 10′ Booth Space
- Tent & Signage
- One 8′ Table (if desired)
- Two Folding Chairs (if desired)
Submission of the registration form and insurance certificate, as well as payment in full, will secure the vendor’s participation and agreement that the following requirements will be met: (See the Vendor Policy for more detailed information.)
- Certificate of Insurance, naming Ingersoll-Grand Self-Supporting Municipal Improvement District as additional insured, will be submitted by August 13, 2021
- Fire Department Safety Requirements will be met, if applicable.
- Iowa Health Department Food Safety Requirements & Temporary Food License will be obtained, if required
- Trash Disposal & Use of Compostable Materials – Please help us make Ingersoll Live a zero-waste event. Compostable materials are more economical than ever before!
The Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand
558 28th St.
Des Moines, IA 50312