Ingersoll LIVE! Poster Contest 2018
Ingersoll LIVE 2018 will be an amazing end-of-the-summer event, but before that, we need your help! We are looking for an original poster design to use for promotions throughout Ingersoll LIVE 2018.
The Poster Contest is open to The Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand as well as the surrounding community members of all ages. The winning design will be used promotionally throughout Ingersoll LIVE 2018, including Save-The-Date poster, social media marketing, event day promotions and more.
- Entry Form
- All entries should include the Entry Form.
- File Specifications
- The design should be created using Adobe InDesign, Illustrator or Photoshop, packaged to include all fonts, images, related files etc.
- Finished size should be 11” x 17” with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- A PDF of your design for the judges to review. Note: a low quality PDF will affect the judges ability to review your design, we recommend using high quality presets.
- Entry Period
- The entry period for the Ingersoll LIVE Poster Contest will run from Friday, March 9, 2018 (12 AM CST) until Thursday, April 26, 2018 (12 AM CST). Entries may be submitted at any time between these two dates.
- Original, Unpublished Design
- All submissions must be originally designed by the contestant and previously unpublished.
- Content Restrictions
- Entries may not contain any obscene, violent, offensive, or indecent material or refe All entries containing any such content will be immediately disqualified at the discretion of the judges.
Please submit all materials to email@example.com by Thursday, April 26, 2018 at 12 AM CST.
Entries will be judged based on:
- Universal Appeal
- Effective use of the Ingersoll LIVE theme: “Ingersoll LIVE 2018: 15th Anniversary”
The Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand will contact the winner on Friday April 27th. The winner will be announced on social media the following Monday, April 30th.
The winner will receive $250 cash prize and an Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand Swag Bag!
Please contact The Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contestants are only allowed one original, unpublished submission. Your submission verifies the rights of The Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand to post your design on social media sites and their own website for promotional purposes. The winner of the Ingersoll LIVE Poster Contest will be required to release the rights of the design to The Avenues of Ingersoll & Grand for use throughout promotion of the 2018 Ingersoll LIVE Festival and acknowledges that minor alterations may be made to the design such as adding text or logos, as necessary, prior to posting and printing.Download Poster Contest Entry Form